I had the pleasure (well I gave myself the pleasure..) of picking out the first book for The Koob Club, The first official book for the club is .....World War Z by, Max Brooks! When I first heard about this book I knew I had to check it out, I love zombies, infact I would love nothing more than an actual zombie invasion. The good reviews made me even more excited to read this.

Judging a book by it's cover....
Look at that cover, its beautiful. The most predominant thing on the cover is the letter Z, which I think is pretty cool. I know covers don't mean much to people but I thought it would be a good idea to at-least share whether I liked it or not. And I do, a great cover.

Well, may The Koob Club officially begin now, I am excited. My new years resolution this year was to read more. For most people that would seem like the most lame resolution ever. But it's something I hope to follow through with. I love reading but I just don't do it enough at all. This is the first time where im going to start following through with things I enjoy. So anyway, The Koob is NOW!